ICAX has been invited to speak at Ground Source Live!
on Interseasonal Heat Transfer 8 June 2011
ICAX explains how Interseasonal Heat Transfer can help you address the key issue of combating global warming in a
practical way that is in tune with the natural environment.
Protecting and enhancing the environment sits at the heart of sustainability. With the growing awareness that the built environment accounts for nearly half of the UK’s CO2 emissions;
innovative, green solutions for designing, constructing and using buildings are in urgent demand.
ICAX answers that demand by providing Interseasonal Heat Transfer which heats buildings in winter without burning fossil fuels. Surplus solar energy is captured by Asphalt Solar Collectors and stored in ThermalBanks in the summer for release into buildings in winter using a ground source heat pump. ICAX can help you achieve sustainability in the built environment.
Edward Thompson, Director, ICAX Ltd, will speak at a seminar on:
Integrating Renewable Technologies to double the performance of heat pumps
- Integrating Ground Source Energy with other Renewable Technologies
- balancing withdrawals & deposits to Thermalbanks
- balancing annual heating loads & cooling loads
- working with carbon free resources
- how Interseasonal Heat Transfer achieves equilibrium
The speakers at the Ground Source Live Seminars include:
- Andrej Miller, RHI team, Department of Energy & Climate Change
- Philippe Dumas, President, European Geothermal Energy Council
- Guus van Gelder, co-founder, Groenholland
- Simon Rees, Institute of Energy and Sustainable Development, De Montfort University
- Daniel Bernstein, Gaia Geothermal, LLC
- Prof Göran Hellström, CEO, Neo Energy Sweden AB
- Nic Wincott, UK coordinator, Neo Energy Sweden AB
- David Matthews, chief executive, Ground Source Heat Pump Association
- Ryan Law, managing director, Geothermal Engineering
- Dr Stephen Thomas, Technical Director, OGI Groundwater Specialists
- Dr Robin Curtis
- Edward Thompson, Director, ICAX Ltd
The subjects covered at the Ground Source Live Seminars include:
Ground Source Live
Ground Source Live is a set of seminars taking place at the GeoDrilling Conference 2011 being held at the East of England Showground near Peterborough on 7-8 June. For further details see: Ground Source Live 2011.
REHAU press release on Interseasonal Heat Transfer and the REHAU - ICAX Strategic Alliance.
See Ground Source Heating
See Ground Source Cooling
See Ground Source Energy