Senior M&E Engineer – Vacancy – Opportunity with ICAX – London
ICAX is looking for a highly capable Senior Mechanical and Electrical Engineer to join our team in London and help realise our portfolio of exciting projects.
ROLE: Senior Engineer (Mechanical and Electrical)
You will be able to take responsibility for complete project developments, across the mechanical and electrical scope.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Minimum BEng, preferably MEng
- Good knowledge industry standards for the design of water systems such CIBSE and BSRIA
- Minimum five years’ experience preferred
- Good knowledge of heat pump systems
- Good knowledge of IEE Wiring Regulations (BS 7671)
Task description (Mechanical)
- Create conceptual design
- Size and select major components, pipework and fittings
- Produce high level controls strategy
- Ensures selected components are compatible with any power / controls requirements
- Liaise with and manage M&E contractors during installation
Task description (Electrical design power and controls)
- Produce high level Function Block Diagrams (FBD) along with specs for Panel build and on-site wiring
- Produce power requirements calcs
- Review quotes and drawings (wiring diagrams)
Ideally the candidate would also have knowledge of heat pumps and refrigeration. You will also get involved in system commissioning activities on site. It would be good if you were capable with a 3D drafting application (i.e. AutoCAD/3D Revit). You will be involved in commissioning systems on site.
Please submit CV to , including information of current terms and pay.