Energy Saving by Recycling Summer Heat to Winter Warmth
Saving energy begins with constructing well insulated buildings and continues with finding the most economic form of Renewable Energy to create Low Carbon Buildings.
Interseasonal Heat Transfer™ for buildings ...
- provides reliable, low-cost on site Renewable Heat for space heating by re-cycling solar energy
- saves over 50% of carbon emissions compared to using a gas boiler for heating
- provides reliable, low-cost, on site Renewable Cooling by re-cycling winter cold
- saves over 80% of carbon emissions compared to using standard air conditioning for cooling
- provides low-cost heat source for industrial processes using ThermalBanks as thermal stores
- reduces emissions by using re-cycled solar energy instead of burning fossil fuels
- prolongs the life of solar thermal panels by saving the heat in ThermalBanks instead of allowing them to overheat in summer
- attracts Renewable Heat Incentive cashback for use of ground source heat pumps
- attracts Renewable Heat Incentive cashback for use of solar thermal collectors
... the most attractive choice for those who aim to be Lean, Mean and Green
The combined benefits make IHT the most attractive renewable energy choice for offices,
schools and universities, hospitals, community centres, urban and suburban
housing developments, industrial developments and private houses aiming for low energy buildings.
Merton Intergenerational Centre heated in winter, cooled in summer, by IHT
Low Carbon Buildings
Interseasonal Heat Transfer is the key to sustainable building by providing solar space heating and natural cooling through one integrated design.
See Ground Source Energy | Clean Energy Cashback
IHT for Offices
| IHT for Schools
| IHT for Retail
| IHT for Houses
| Renewable Heat
| Howe Dell
| HMP Garth
| Suffolk One